Submit to the Workshop
|EMC2 Virtual Workshop 2020|
|Paper Submission||November 01, 2020 (23:59 PST) October 15, 2020 (23:59 PST)|
|Acceptance and Rebuttals||November 09, 2020 (23:59 PST)|
|Camera Ready||November 23, 2020|
|EMCC Model Submission||November 15, 2020 (23:59 PST)|
|Workshop||December 05, 2020|
- Papers can describe an early-stage research project, advocate an opinion about machine learning and
cognitive computing, reflect on trends in the community, or present anything interesting and worth
exploring as a direction.
- Papers MUST be submitted in printable PDF format.
- Papers MUST use the single column formatting guidelines and style file provided here: EMC2 Single Column Format
- Papers MUST NOT exceed 5 pages including references.
- Text must be in no smaller than 10pt font size.
- Review is single-blind, so please include authors’ names and affiliations on the submitted PDF.
- All accepted papers will be posted to workshop website for download.
- Accepted papers will be presented in short talk sessions at the workshop.
- Authors are encouraged to provide artifacts to be included with their final papers.
- If you have any issues, please email the publication and submission chairs
Satyam Srivastava (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
Tao Sheng (email@example.com)
All papers will be submitted, reviewed, and notified through the EasyChair conference management service. Please visit the link below to proceed with the submission.