- 8 minute maximum (including Q&A) for oral presentations.
- 6 slide maximum (including title slide)
- Title slide must include title of paper, author names and affiliations.
- Please include EMC2 Workshop @ NeurIPS 2019 on the title slide.
- Please provide original PowerPoint (PPT) file (name <Lastname>_OralPresentation.pptx) to organizers by December 9th.
- All presentation slides will be merged and projected from a workshop provided laptop.
- Due to time constraints Q&A will be extremely limited.
- Poster size should be: 36W x 48H inches (90W x 122H cm).
- Poster will be taped to the wall so please use a light paper stock.
- Poster title must match the title of the submitted paper.
- Poster must include author names and affiliations underneath the title.
- Please include The 5th Workshop on Energy Efficient Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing @ NeurIPS 2019 on the bottom of your poster.
- Posters should follow a similar format to other NeurIPS posters, but please note no template will be provided.
- Examples may be found on the NeurIPS 2019 poster schedule: https://neurips.cc/Conferences/2019/Schedule?type=Poster
- Due to time constraints, there will be no formal time set aside for posters during the program but we ask authors to stand by their posters during the breaks to discuss their work with workshop attendees.
- We expect space in the room to be limited so posters will be split into a morning and afternoon session.
If your paper was assigned to paper or poster session #1 your poster will be on display in the morning (AM).
If your paper was assigned to paper or poster session #2 your poster will be on display in the afternoon (PM).
Please provide a PDF or PPT copy of your poster (name <Lastname>_Poster.pdf) to the organizers by December 9th.